I am S***** K***** with V***** & Associates, recruiters based in Boca Raton, Florida since 1993. I found your resume online and I believe I might have a good job for you.
My Client asked me to find a great candidate to join them, and your name came up during my research. This could mean that you are the Person we are looking for, or that you are active in a function that closely relates to it so you know others who can fill this open position (we pay excellent referral fees). Please read the note (1).
I will personally work with you through this simple and quick application process, starting right here and now:
Position Code, Title and Location: 1451 - 0SK0 - Director, User Experience - Santa Clara, CA
Start Date: ASAP
Remote or Onsite: On location at the Client's site 100% of the time. No telecommuting or remote work.
Additional Information: Below is all the information I have from the Client. Once I setup your interview, you will have the chance to ask them directly anything I do not include here.
The Company builds award-winning software and services which make mobile computing easy and essential for everyone.
" Act as advocate for user experience in Good's development team as they develop next-generation enterprise mobility software
" Manage UI design team
" Manage interaction and visual designers
" Manage technical publications team
" 10+ years of product design experience
" 7+ years of management experience
" Must have outstanding interaction design skills
" Communication and persuasion skills
" Must work effectively with all members of the team, including product management, engineering managers, and management
" Enterprise software experience (a plus)
" Mobility software experience (a plus)
End of Description
Please tell me if you feel confident with the requirements and comfortable delivering on them. As soon as you send me your reply to all questions below, and your resume attached, we will talk on the phone. A technical interview with the Client will follow as the last step.
1. Are you a US citizen/Green Card/visa holder (please, specify)?
2. When will you become available?:
3. What is the yearly salary you expect (Important: do not respond with 'salary range', 'approximate', 'negotiable', 'about', salary plus any other concept, etc. The Client will provide benefits in addition to your salary, according to their policies, which will be explained to you during your interview with them.
Important: You and I, we are competing with other agencies for this position for you. The Client will select a professional based on credentials and cost. Please quote a salary you feel confident will land you this great opportunity, and will be consistent with your compensation history. I will not attempt to negotiate your compensation down with you, I will report to the Client the amount you quote here? $__________ per year on W2 (Fulltime Employee).
4. Very important: this is designed to save us both time and expedite a decision by my Client. Please complete the following Skill Matrix, answering each question with A) number of years of experience with the skill, B) your skill level on a scale from 1 to 5 (highest), and C) the last time you applied it. It has to be consistent with your resume.
I.e.: Experience 4 years - Skill level 5 - Last Applied January 07
1) Product design experience (min 10 years): years ____, skill level ___, last applied ___
2) Management experience (min 7 years): ____, skill level ___, last applied ___
3) Interaction design: ____, skill level ___, last applied ___
4) Enterprise software experience: ____, skill level ___, last applied ___
5) Mobility software: ____, skill level ___, last applied ___
6) Do you have a Bachelor's degree (required)?
* Please attach your resume as a Word document
I will handle your information in strict confidentiality and only to obtain the contract you seek.
As a Recruiter, I chose my clients and requirements with you in mind. I am equally aware that you get to choose the Recruiter you will work with. I hope to earn your trust and that you feel comfortable working with me.
If you received a similar invitation or phone call to apply for the same position through another agency, I encourage you to consider that V&A has very good chances at landing you the contract: our processes resulting from over a decade of constant improvements, results in a lower cost to the Client, speedy handling and high rate of placements.
I hope to hear from you today through your complete response and resume. My mission is to get you the job you want.
[Name, contat info]
PS: This is a real opportunity with my Client; I am not wasting your time or mine.
(1) Referral Fee: please forward this email to that person/s and copy me and/or gives us her/his name. If I hire he/her thanks to your introduction, you will accomplish two things: found a great job for someone you know and get a referral fee ranging from two hundred to two thousand dollars directly from V&A, depending on the contract. We will not disclose your name to anyone.
> PS: This is a real opportunity with my Client; I am not wasting your time or mine.
Considering the job you are showing me is 6 hours of driving away from
my current residence, I am not so sure about that.
FJ van W*******
And then I get an automated response that my response was received, which includes the precious line:
Please take a quick look at what you sent me and make sure that you
included the answers to all the questions and your resume attached in